Re: [genpcncfir] cemetery book

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 25, 2011
      Dear Bill,
          I would like a Cemetery Book also. Please reply with particulars. I'll get back to you by this Thursday when I will again have access to a computer between job assignments.

         Thanks, Carol

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 25, 2011
        Me too. Any left?

            I would like a Cemetery Book also. Please reply with particulars. I'll get back to you by this Thursday when I will again have access to a computer between job assignments.

           Thanks, Carol

        Edith, thank you for letting me know this. Will make a note that
        you have an extra copy. They are getting very low now.
        Bill

        Got in on last of threads about this book. If no more copies are available,
        what are possiblilites of some indexes being on line?? sue

      • Linda C. Maxwell
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 25, 2011
          Edith Cox,

          How does one go about contacting you privately? I would like to purchase a cemetery book or set of books.

          Thank you!

          Linda C. Maxwell-Fisher

          To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com

          Got in on last of threads about this book. If no more copies are available,
          what are possiblilites of some indexes being on line?? sue

        • bigrho1
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 28, 2011
            I would love information on purchasing a set of the books as well.

            --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "Linda C. Maxwell" <lindamaxwell44@...> wrote:

            > Edith Cox,
            >
            > How does one go about contacting you privately? I would like to purchase a cemetery book or set of books.
            >
            > Thank you!
            >
            > Linda C. Maxwell-Fisher
            >

            > To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
            > From: edieanne@...
            > Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 17:01:32 -0500
            > Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] cemetery book
            >

            > Bill,
            > In a senior moment I forgot I had a set of your cemetery books on my self and purchased another set. Therefore I have an extra set available if anyone is interested. They should contact me privately.
            > Many thanks to you for all your efforts in helping all of us with our family research!
            > Edith Cox
            > Jacksonville, NC

          • William Kittrell
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 28, 2011
              Edith, had an extra set she was trying to sell.
              You may contact her to see if she had sold it.

              If not then you can go to the Pitt County Historical
              Society site at bottom of page and place an
              order. The cost is $50.00 for the set of two and $10.00 shipping for total of $60.00

              I don't know how many have been ordered. I am
              holding two copies for others. We only had 6
              left about the 10th of January. Liz Sparrow
              handles the shipping. She will be back at the end
              of the month. You may order the books and she
              will mail when she get back from vacation.

              Bill

              Bill
              I would love information on purchasing a set of the books as well.

              --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "Linda C. Maxwell" <lindamaxwell44@...> wrote:

              > Edith Cox,
              >
              > How does one go about contacting you privately? I would like to purchase a cemetery book or set of books.
              >
              > Thank you!
              >
              > Linda C. Maxwell-Fisher
              >

              > To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
              > From: edieanne@...
              > Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 17:01:32 -0500
              > Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] cemetery book
              >

              > Bill,
              > In a senior moment I forgot I had a set of your cemetery books on my self and purchased another set. Therefore I have an extra set available if anyone is interested. They should contact me privately.
              > Many thanks to you for all your efforts in helping all of us with our family research!
              > Edith Cox
              > Jacksonville, NC

            • Nicole Sutti
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 28, 2011
                Hi Bill,
                What is in these books? Pictures of the tombstones throughout Pitt county?
                Please tell me more. Thanks, Nicole