Re: [genpcncfir] cemetery book

  • William Kittrell
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 24, 2011
      Edith, thank you for letting me know this. Will make a note that
      you have an extra copy. They are getting very low now.
      Bill

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 25, 2011
        Dear Bill,
            I would like a Cemetery Book also. Please reply with particulars. I'll get back to you by this Thursday when I will again have access to a computer between job assignments.

           Thanks, Carol

      • cvbeck@suddenlink.net
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 25, 2011
          Me too. Any left?

              I would like a Cemetery Book also. Please reply with particulars. I'll get back to you by this Thursday when I will again have access to a computer between job assignments.

             Thanks, Carol

          Edith, thank you for letting me know this. Will make a note that
          you have an extra copy. They are getting very low now.
          Bill

          Got in on last of threads about this book. If no more copies are available,
          what are possiblilites of some indexes being on line?? sue

        • Linda C. Maxwell
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 25, 2011
            Edith Cox,

            How does one go about contacting you privately? I would like to purchase a cemetery book or set of books.

            Thank you!

            Linda C. Maxwell-Fisher

            To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com

            Got in on last of threads about this book. If no more copies are available,
            what are possiblilites of some indexes being on line?? sue

          • bigrho1
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 28, 2011
              I would love information on purchasing a set of the books as well.

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 28, 2011
                Edith, had an extra set she was trying to sell.
                You may contact her to see if she had sold it.

                If not then you can go to the Pitt County Historical
                Society site at bottom of page and place an
                order. The cost is $50.00 for the set of two and $10.00 shipping for total of $60.00

                I don't know how many have been ordered. I am
                holding two copies for others. We only had 6
                left about the 10th of January. Liz Sparrow
                handles the shipping. She will be back at the end
                of the month. You may order the books and she
                will mail when she get back from vacation.

                Bill

                Bill
                I would love information on purchasing a set of the books as well.

                --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "Linda C. Maxwell" <lindamaxwell44@...> wrote:

                > Edith Cox,
                >
                > How does one go about contacting you privately? I would like to purchase a cemetery book or set of books.
                >
                > Thank you!
                >
                > Linda C. Maxwell-Fisher
                >

                > To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
                > From: edieanne@...
                > Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 17:01:32 -0500
                > Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] cemetery book
                >

                > Bill,
                > In a senior moment I forgot I had a set of your cemetery books on my self and purchased another set. Therefore I have an extra set available if anyone is interested. They should contact me privately.
                > Many thanks to you for all your efforts in helping all of us with our family research!
                > Edith Cox
                > Jacksonville, NC

              • Nicole Sutti
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 28, 2011
                  Hi Bill,
                  What is in these books? Pictures of the tombstones throughout Pitt county?
                  Please tell me more. Thanks, Nicole