Re: [genpcncfir] cemetery book

  • William Kittrell
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 23, 2011
      There are about 4 or 5 copies left at
      this time. Liz Sparrow who handles the
      mailing of the books will be out of town
      until the end of the month.

      There is one copy at the Humber House
      in Greenville.

      I have one copy, as I am holding one for
      an order sent to me.

      Liz has two copies I believe.

      You can go to Pitt County Historical
      Society web site at lower portion of this
      page and place an order.
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 24, 2011
        Bill,
        In a senior moment I forgot I had a set of your cemetery books on my self and purchased another set. Therefore I have an extra set available if anyone is interested. They should contact me privately.
        Many thanks to you for all your efforts in helping all of us with our family research!
        Edith Cox
        Jacksonville, NC

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 24, 2011
          Edith, thank you for letting me know this. Will make a note that
          you have an extra copy. They are getting very low now.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 25, 2011
            Dear Bill,
                I would like a Cemetery Book also. Please reply with particulars. I'll get back to you by this Thursday when I will again have access to a computer between job assignments.

               Thanks, Carol

          • cvbeck@suddenlink.net
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 25, 2011
              Me too. Any left?

                  I would like a Cemetery Book also. Please reply with particulars. I'll get back to you by this Thursday when I will again have access to a computer between job assignments.

                 Thanks, Carol

              Edith, thank you for letting me know this. Will make a note that
              you have an extra copy. They are getting very low now.
              Bill

              Got in on last of threads about this book. If no more copies are available,
              what are possiblilites of some indexes being on line?? sue

            • Linda C. Maxwell
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 25, 2011
                Edith Cox,

                How does one go about contacting you privately? I would like to purchase a cemetery book or set of books.

                Thank you!

                Linda C. Maxwell-Fisher

                To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com

                Got in on last of threads about this book. If no more copies are available,
                what are possiblilites of some indexes being on line?? sue

              • bigrho1
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 28, 2011
                  I would love information on purchasing a set of the books as well.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 28, 2011
                    Edith, had an extra set she was trying to sell.
                    You may contact her to see if she had sold it.

                    If not then you can go to the Pitt County Historical
                    Society site at bottom of page and place an
                    order. The cost is $50.00 for the set of two and $10.00 shipping for total of $60.00

                    I don't know how many have been ordered. I am
                    holding two copies for others. We only had 6
                    left about the 10th of January. Liz Sparrow
                    handles the shipping. She will be back at the end
                    of the month. You may order the books and she
                    will mail when she get back from vacation.

                    Bill

                    Bill
                    I would love information on purchasing a set of the books as well.

                    --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "Linda C. Maxwell" <lindamaxwell44@...> wrote:

                    > Edith Cox,
                    >
                    > How does one go about contacting you privately? I would like to purchase a cemetery book or set of books.
                    >
                    > Thank you!
                    >
                    > Linda C. Maxwell-Fisher
                    >

                    > To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
                    > From: edieanne@...
                    > Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 17:01:32 -0500
                    > Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] cemetery book
                    >

                    > Bill,
                    > In a senior moment I forgot I had a set of your cemetery books on my self and purchased another set. Therefore I have an extra set available if anyone is interested. They should contact me privately.
                    > Many thanks to you for all your efforts in helping all of us with our family research!
                    > Edith Cox
                    > Jacksonville, NC

                  • Nicole Sutti
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 28, 2011
                      Hi Bill,
                      What is in these books? Pictures of the tombstones throughout Pitt county?
                      Please tell me more. Thanks, Nicole