[genpcfr] Re: posting Edward Cannon Will

  • Gayle Licari
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 1999
      Mahala,
      We were in Ft. Walton at Elgin in 1968 flew out of Pensacola once. We
      sold our home to a relocator from Pensacola to Cherry Point... Hubby
      retired in
      '93 then we moved west to CC, NV originally from Wayne County, NC
      been through Vanceboro a few times going to Greenville, NC
      Gayle
      Hope you are liking retirement as much as hubby is...:-)