RE: [genpcncfir] Edgecombe Co NC Heritage Book 2009 Info

  • Linda C. Maxwell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2011
      Does anyone have purchase informatin for this book?

      Thanks for any help!

      Kind regards,

      Linda C. Maxwell-Fisher

      Researching: Mills, Weeks, Lanier, Hicks

      To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
      From: jewellebaker@...
      Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 13:02:45 -0500
      Subject: [genpcncfir] Edgecombe Co NC Heritage Book 2009 Info

      G'morning Group.....
      Some of you may be interested in the below information ...... read on!!
      Information about the beautiful Edgecombe Co., NC Heritage book - 2009 may be found at;
      http://www.county-heritage.com/nc/edgecombe/samples.php
      Note that you may click on the index (pdf logo bottom left of this page), and find hundreds of folk whose stories are included in the book!

      Finally, ordering information is found at;
      http://www.county-heritage.com/nc/edgecombe/order.php

      Don Mills <coheritbooks@...>

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...
      Researching: (Main Capitalized)
      Worthington, plus ++++

    • Trish Worthington Cobb
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2011
        You mail your order directly to the company at this link