Family

  • andrews20021@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2011
      Looking for information on George Washington Andrews, Washington Andrews, or Constantine Banner Andrews. They're all lived in or around stokes county. Please e-mail me at andrews20021@... if you have Info on these men. Thanks everyone!
    • rootspuzzle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2011
        North Carolina Death Certificates, 1909-1975
        Name: Constantine Banner Andrews
        Gender: Male Race: White Age: 73
        Birth Date: 27 Aug 1855 Birth Place: Stokes, North Carolina, United States
        Death Date: 19 Apr 1929 Death Location: Oldtown, Forsyth
        Spouse's name: Martha Mcbride
        Father's name: Washington Andrews [Guilford County]
        Mother's name: Amanda Knight
        Burial: Joyce Cemetery
        -------------------------
        Benjamin Justice 62 Malinda Justice 48 Sam. Landrum Justice 19 Sarah Justice 17 Constantine Andrews 18
        Name: Constantine Andrews Home in 1880: Shelby, Cleveland, North Carolina Age: 18 Estimated birth year: abt 1862 Birthplace: North Carolina Father's birthplace: North Carolina Mother's birthplace: North Carolina Occupation: Farm Laborer Marital Status: Single Race: White Gender: Male
        ---------
        G W Andrews 45 Wheel Right Amanda Andrews 41 William Andrews 17 James Andrews 21 John Andrews 15 Robert Andrews 10 David Andrews 8 Constantine Andrews 4 An I Mabe 32
        Name: Constantine Andrews Age in 1860: 4 Birth Year: abt 1856 Home in 1860: Stokes, North Carolina Gender: Male Post Office: Danbury
        -----------
        Name: Robert Banner Andrews Date of Birth: 1893 Birth County: Stokes Parent1 Name: Constantine Banner Andrews Roll Number: B_C090_68001 Volume: 1 Page: 76

        Name: Della Fay Andrews Date of Birth: 1891 Birth County: Stokes Parent1 Name: Constantine Banner Andrews Roll Number: B_C090_68001 Volume: 1 Page: 77

        Name: Della Faye Bolen
        [Della Faye Andrews] Gender: Female Race: White Age: 77 widowed
        Birth Date: 28 Mar 1891 Birth Place: North Carolina, United States Death Date: 31 Dec 1968 Death Location: Winston-Salem, Forsyth Father's name: Constantine B Andrews Mother's name: Martha Mcbride Residence: Winston-Salem, Forsyth, North Carolina
        Burial: Frosyth Memorial Park
        ------------

        Name: Martha Mcbride Andrews
        Gender: Female Race: White Age: 91
        Birth Date: 16 Jul 1870 Birth Place: North Carolina, United States
        Death Date: 28 Sep 1961 Death Location: Winston-Salem, Forsyth
        Spouse's name: C B Andrews
        Father's name: Obediah Mcbride
        Mother's name: Nancy Joyce
        Residence: Winston-Salem, Forsyth, North Carolina
        Joyce Family Cemetery

        Sue