Re: [genpcncfir] Pitt County Townships

  • Judy N. Lewis
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2011
      For the Andrews District:

      Go to the Pitt County Family Researchers Website and click "on line resources".  From there look at the 1850 Census and you will see a  map showing the Districts.  You will find Andrews on the top center.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2011
        Judy,
        Thanks to you I was able to find Andrews on the 1850 census map along with other townships that no longer exist.

        Fred