Re: [genpcncfir] Re: computer/FTM problems - MOVE TO TMG

  • Rae Jean
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 23, 2010
      Margaret
      Welcome to TMG (The Master Genealogist)!
      I have been a very happy user since 1999 when I transferred my data from
      UFT (Ultimate Family Tree).
      Will enjoy reading your messages on the TMG List.

      ~ Rae Jean
      Visiting the Past http://home.earthlink.net/~rjfamily/

      On 12/23/2010 8:44 AM, mlsmith67 wrote:

      I've gone with The Master Genealogist, which, while it has a fairly
      steep learning curve, is an excellent program.
      My database only has about 7000 people in it so far (I have a separate
      database for my husband's family), but it does open up very quickly.
      Margaret Lindsey Smith