Fw: A Different Christmas Poem

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2010
      Hello Group.....
      Usually... only genealogy-oriented post are allowed... but I think the below can be the exception at this wonderful Christmas Season. It was sent to me by my nephew-in-law, a retired Army General whom I've always admired and loved. He is from Ayden (Pitt County) NC.... I watched him grow up and he has ALWAYS been a joy to behold and be proud of.... read on and follow the Link:
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...

      Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 10:47 AM
      Subject: A Different Christmas Poem

      Family and Friends,

      As the Christmas season approaches, I ask that you remember in your thoughts and prayers the young men and women who serve in America's armed forces. They are doing their duty -- many overseas away from their families. They ask very little of us but they certainly deserve our love, gratitude, and prayers for their safe return to their loved ones.

      Linda and I wish you a Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

      Emmitt

      PS If the link below will not open automatically, copy and paste it in your browser window.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_P6yU_ymFM&feature=share