Christmas ideas--Pitt Co. Historical Society books and Penny Hill poster

  • Elizabeth Sparrow
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010
      Just a reminder for the Christmas holidays that the Pitt County Historical
      Society has four books for sale related to Pitt County history, as well as a
      poster suitable for framing of Francis Speight’s rendition of Penny Hill (also
      seen on the dust jacket of our Historic Architecture of Pitt County book).  The
      dimensions of the poster are 28” high x 24.5" wide and each sells for $15 plus
      $3.50 shipping.

      The four books and costs are:
       Ø  Historic Architecture of Pitt County……….$40 plus $2.80 tax plus $6 shipping
      Ø  Chronicles of Pitt County, Vol. I…………….$70 plus $4.90 tax plus $10 shipping
      Ø  Chronicles of Pitt County, Vol. II…………..$70 plus $4.90 tax plus $10 shipping
      Ø  Cemetery Survey of Pitt County……….…...$50 (incl. tax) plus $10 shipping
      Note:  There is no tax on orders from states other than N.C.

      For more information and to print an order form, visit our web site at
      www.pittcountyhistoricalsociety.com and click on Publications on the menu.
      However, for immediate shipment, contact Liz Sparrow directly at
      liz_sparrow@... or phone 252-756-8056.

      Happy holidays..........Liz Sparrow, Corresponding Secretary, PCHS