[genpcfr] Welcome!

  • Janice Gurganus
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 5:55 PM
      Bill Bland is a brand new member of Pitt County Family Researchers.  Please help him, if you can.

      WELCOME, BILL!

      Janice Tripp Gurganus
      PCFR Assistant Secretary

      "Thanks so much for the information on Theophilus Bland & Nancy Cox.  You
      have been a big help.  Can you please tell me where I can get a copy of the
      publication "Our Family Genealogy" that you referenced, and how much it
      costs?  I am fairly new at this genealogy game and can use all of the help
      that I can get,  Again thanks for your help."

      Bill Bland