Re: [genpcncfir] Re: New photos in "Falkland Hwy" album on genpcncfir Yahoo g...

  • amaryllish@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 17, 2010
      Hey Guys, Please show the link again for the Falkland Hwy Album. Thanks so
      much, Amy

    • rh_forbes
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 17, 2010
        Folks -- the link to Falkland Hwy photo album is below:

        A couple of other requests came in earlier this week asking if the photos would be posted elsewhere, or if I could send them by email since the requesters do not have access to Yahoo!Groups on the internet. Well, I'm not sure where else I would post them, and most of the photos are a bit large to email, not to speak of the additional time that would take. It's no trouble and certainly no expense to sign onto Yahoo!Groups, and I think the link to start that process is at the bottom of each of these messages. It not only gives you access to the photos and other files that are posted on the genpcncfir groups page, but also to a wide variety of other groups as well, which you can put in one directory on your "My Groups" link. So it's a pretty good feature, which I've enjoyed using and likely you would too.

        For those who have visited the photos, I have added descriptions to about half the ones in the "Falkland Hwy" folder and should finish the remainder by this Sun. night, FYI.

        Cheers,

        Bob Forbes
        bforbes@...

        --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, amaryllish@... wrote:

        > Hey Guys, Please show the link again for the Falkland Hwy Album. Thanks so
        > much, Amy

      • cheryl rhoden
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 17, 2010
          Bob,, How do we thank you for this labor of love? I guess just to say thank you.
          I have Moore family that was around the Tar River at Grindles Creek in the 1700s
          and just a bit later. I also have a Tyson/Tison and now I really want to figure
          out if that house was connected to her family.

          Just thank you for posting all of this. all my best, Cheryl Rhoden

          ________________________________

        • LdMel1@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 17, 2010
            Are these pictures on the Rootsweb Pitt Co site? If not could you put them on the Pitt Co site?
            Thank you for being so generous to us all.
            God Bless,

            Linda Melvin

            Folks -- the link to Falkland Hwy photo album is below:

            A couple of other requests came in earlier this week asking if the photos would be posted elsewhere, or if I could send them by email since the requesters do not have access to Yahoo!Groups on the internet. Well, I'm not sure where else I would post them, and most of the photos are a bit large to email, not to speak of the additional time that would take. It's no trouble and certainly no expense to sign onto Yahoo!Groups, and I think the link to start that process is at the bottom of each of these messages. It not only gives you access to the photos and other files that are posted on the genpcncfir groups page, but also to a wide variety of other groups as well, which you can put in one directory on your "My Groups" link. So it's a pretty good feature, which I've enjoyed using and likely you would too.

            For those who have visited the photos, I have added descriptions to about half the ones in the "Falkland Hwy" folder and should finish the remainder by this Sun. night, FYI.

            Cheers,

            Bob Forbes
            bforbes@...

            --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, amaryllish@... wrote:

            > Hey Guys, Please show the link again for the Falkland Hwy Album. Thanks so
            > much, Amy

          • Marcia McLawhorn
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 18, 2010
              Bob,
              Thank You for your effort to share these wonderful pictures with us.
              Marcia