WATERS

  • ellorh
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19 12:45 AM
      I am researching my WATERS family and as far back as I have been able to go is Pitt Co., NC.

      The two names are Isaac and John Waters, in the 1700's.

      Thank you very much.

      Eleanor Colleen Howard Richardson

      ellorh@...
    • LdMel1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19 11:17 PM
        Do you have Jessie Waters or Warters, William, Thomas (Tom), or Marcellus in your line? They were in Lenoir County, NC 1800's. Thanks.

        God Bless,
        Linda