Fw: 300+ more family Bible records added to digital North Carolina Family Records collection

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2010
      Hello Group......
      Another "gem" found for you...... perhaps we all need to send our family Bible records to the NC Family Records OnLine....
      very interesting......
      Enjoy your summer .... not much left.... school begins here next week :)
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...
      Researching: (Main Capitalized)
      Worthington, plus ++++

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2010
        In the link given below, the automatic update might not be working.
        http://statelibrary.ncdcr.gov/dimp/digital/ncfamilyrecords/index.html

        Mary

        --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "Jewelle Baker" <jewellebaker@...> wrote:

        > Hello Group......
        > Another "gem" found for you...... perhaps we all need to send our family Bible records to the NC Family Records OnLine....
        > very interesting......
        > Enjoy your summer .... not much left.... school begins here next week :)
        > Jewelle
        >
        > jewelle@...
        > jewellebaker@...
        > Researching: (Main Capitalized)
        > BAKER, Barrow, BEAMAN, BLOUNT, Bonner, Bours, Braxton, CANNON, Carraway,
        > COX, Chester, Dail, ELLIS, Faircloth, Gardner, HANCOCK, HARDEE, Hardison,
        > Harris, Harper, Harrington, Heath, Hollyman (all sp), JACKSON, Johnson,
        > Jones, Letchworth, Manning, McGLOHON (all sp), McGOWAN, McKeel, Mills,
        > Mitchell, Mumford, PHILLIPS, Price, Shaw, Smith, Sumrell, Stocks, Stokes,
        > Tyson, Vandiford, Walls, Walston, Weeks, Wilkerson, WINGATE, Wetherington,
        > Worthington, plus ++++
        >
        > GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In Research
        > (Serving all Eastern/Coastal NC Counties)
        >
        > eMail scan by NAV & certified Virus Free

      • cheryl rhoden
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 22, 2010
          Mary,   Could you clarify a bit? Did your email mean that in the link you sent
          along in this message the automatic updates were working and just the previous
          were not? Or, do we need to figure out the link to take advantage of the
          updates? best, cheryl o7o