Re: [genpcncfir] Attention: Cheryl Rhoden

  • cheryl rhoden
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16 8:58 AM
      Elizabeth,

      I don't think this is the same as our Moore line. Emphasis (think). Pitt was
      formed in 1760 from sections of Beaufort and Bath I believe. The other boundary
      change was when the lines of VA and NC were changed circa 1728. A large section
      of was once VA became NC.

      I'll let you know if I come across anything. best, Cheryl

      ________________________________

      Messages in this topic (1)

      Recent Activity:
      Visit Your Group
      Pitt County Historical Society:

      information:

      We welcome all Archives visitors and invite you to join our dynamic group if you
      are interested in genealogy discussion and research in Pitt and all Eastern and
      Coastal North Carolina counties.
      GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In Research
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/genpcncfir%c2%a0

      MARKETPLACE
      Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the
      Yahoo! Toolbar now.

      Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

      .