Posting

  • Bill Kittrell
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 4, 2010
      Seems I have no problems on yahoo but having
      problems with rootsweb. Hope to get it worked out.

      I can't post on Bladen, Bertie or PCFR.

      Bill
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 7, 2010
        Dear Bill,
            Thank you very much. I received your post.

            Have a lovely day. I wish that I were there. It's my granddaughter's 4th birthday. She dressed as Cinderella--of course. It was obvious from the moment her Princess Party began who was in charge. For example, when her mother and I wanted to take her picture, she cupped her gloved hands and put both up in front of her face. Fortunately, we later caught her off guard when she was absorbed in a favorite DVD. Then, after all the guests had arrived, what a change in her. She posed as if she were an international runway sensation. What an infinite variety of moods she has. Guess what? She did not get them from her mother or from me.

            Today is actually my daughter's birthday. She is 36 years old. Sierra, my granddaughter, will be 4 years old Wednesday. Fern, my daughter, gave Sierra's party today, and her grandmother Anne is throwing a party for her next Saturday with Sierra's friends from her daycare center.

            This would have been the most perfect of days if we could have celebrated in Greenville. Nevertheless, I am going to teach my granddaughter about her Pitt County roots. Every child deserves to know her family.

            Later, Carol