FW: Appreciate your thoughts & prayers

  • Elizabeth Beavers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2010
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Elizabeth Beavers [mailto:ebitt@...]

      Dear Jewel,
      You are a wonderful person, I put you in the same category with Bill
      Kittrell, you do so much for this group and I know it takes a lot of
      time. I realized that when I had the opportunity to attend one of your
      meetings years ago. Since I have met so many of you I do feel close to
      the group. I later had the opportunity to meet Monk Moore after we had
      corresponded about our Moore's, he did not know whether we were related
      or not. I had him send me his information and told him I would show him
      exactly what kin we were, and when I put his family together beside my
      family it turns out we are true fourth cousins. That was such a
      wonderful find for me, guess I need to contact him again to see if he
      has found any new info. Didn't intend to get into all that but I get so
      excited when I am working on my Moore's.

      Thank you again for taking the time to e-mail me, you are a true friend
      to this group and everyone loves you I can tell that. In this group
      there is truly love of commitment between everyone in helping anyone
      that needs help. Best wishes on getting that beach house back in shape.
      It is such a shame that you people have to take the brunt of so much
      that happens on the gulf coast. As ever, Elizabeth Beavers

      P.S. I got your address wrong I guess, it came back so I am sending it
      to the group.