Re: [genpcncfir] Thanks to Bill Kittrell

  • cheryl rhoden
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2010
      Elizabeth,  We're looking for a William Moore as well to see if there is a link
      to our John Moore. We did discover the stateline changed around 1728 I believe.
      And, 15 miles from east to west became part of NC. Hope this helps you in your
      search.

      Cheryl Rhoden

      Researching: Rhoden/Moore/Raulerson/Johns/Weeks/O'Steen and more.