Attention Bill Kittrell

  • Elizabeth Beavers
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2010
      Bill Kitrell, I read your e-mail regarding the elders and saw ICHABOD
      MOORE's name and he is in the line of Moore's that I am researching and
      I would so appreciate anything you could send me. I have been out of
      touch because of a couple of surgeries and my husband has been in
      treatment for cancer . I have been caring for him. However I would
      enjoy working on anything I could find on line and I am still looking
      for the Moore that came to this country. Hope some one can help me.
      There were several William Moore's so it has been difficult to find the
      right ones. Every one of the generations of Moore's have a William which
      makes it very difficult. Thank you for any help you can give me. I do
      enjoy being on line with you people and wish I could still attend your
      yearly meetings again. Sincerely, Elizabeth Beavers

    • Bill Kittrell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2010
        Elizabeth, will scan some info and send to you. Also
        my report on this family, which is very short.