Re: [genpcncfir] Jacob Allen

  • Martha-Gay Morton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2010
      ________________________________

      Bill,
      Thank you!! Not researching this family but helping Gayle [you put us in touch]
      with her Williams family. Doing a land search in northwestern Pitt around Kitten
      Creek and Tisons Creek. Always nice to hear from you.
      Martha-Gay
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2010
        Hi Martha and PCFR,
        I am at a dead end with my Williams family.  I believe the father of my ancestor, Dove Morgan Williams was Thomas (no proof).  Dove married Winneford Forrest of Pitt.  He died in 1850.  I suspect his mother was a Morgan - only conjecture from his name.
        I have found him in Beaufort, Pitt, Greene, Craven.  In your research, if you run across him, please let me know.
        I also have Shadrach Allen 1780-1836.  This Shadrach died in SC.  Appreciate info on him as well.
        Thanks so much,
        Linda

        Linda Dail - Researching: ALLEN, ALEXANDER, BERRY, DAIL,DEAL, EXUM, FORREST, HASELDEN,HUNNINGS, McCOTTER, SANDERS, SPEIGHT,TURNAGE, WILLIAMS