Jacob Allen

  • Bill Kittrell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2010
      Just quickly checked and here is note of Pitt County, NC deed.
      Can't answer your questions, will check notes.

      SOURCE: Pitt County Deed Book M page 545 Oct 3, 1791
      Charles Allen & Gabriel Allen to Meriman Allen
      Rights to land of father (of Charles, Gabriel & Meriman) Jacob Allen, dec
      Wit: Jno Bland, Richard Allen
    • Martha-Gay Morton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16, 2010
        ________________________________

        Bill,
        Thank you!! Not researching this family but helping Gayle [you put us in touch]
        with her Williams family. Doing a land search in northwestern Pitt around Kitten
        Creek and Tisons Creek. Always nice to hear from you.
        Martha-Gay

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17, 2010
          Hi Martha and PCFR,
          I am at a dead end with my Williams family.  I believe the father of my ancestor, Dove Morgan Williams was Thomas (no proof).  Dove married Winneford Forrest of Pitt.  He died in 1850.  I suspect his mother was a Morgan - only conjecture from his name.
          I have found him in Beaufort, Pitt, Greene, Craven.  In your research, if you run across him, please let me know.
          I also have Shadrach Allen 1780-1836.  This Shadrach died in SC.  Appreciate info on him as well.
          Thanks so much,
          Linda

          Linda Dail - Researching: ALLEN, ALEXANDER, BERRY, DAIL,DEAL, EXUM, FORREST, HASELDEN,HUNNINGS, McCOTTER, SANDERS, SPEIGHT,TURNAGE, WILLIAMS