[genpcfr] THEOPHILUS BLAND

  • William Kittrell
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 1999
      In Our Family Genealogy by Jeanette Cox St. Amand is shown the
      following:
      Cannon Smith m. 1st. Barbara Pollard then 2nd. Harriet Wiggins. By his
      first marriage a daughter Mary was born. She m. Theophilus Bland and
      they had 13 children. One of the children was Theophilus Jr. m. 1st
      Nancy Jane Cox, daughter of John & Eliza Cox. Theophilus, Jr. m. 2nd
      Lizzie Tucker. Now Theophilus Jr.'s children are Mary, Ada, Zeb, Nip,
      Ethel and others so it states. But does not state which wife is the
      mother. You will note that Theophilus, Sr. had a son by the name of
      Kit. Kit m. Rena Odum and named a son Theophilus. Bill
    • Bill Bland
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 1999
        Thanks so much for the information on Theophilus Bland & Nancy Cox. You
        have been a big help. Can you please tell me where I can get a copy of the
        publication "Our Family Genealogy" that you referenced, and how much it
        costs? I am fairly new at this genealogy game and can use all of the help
        that I can get, Again thanks for your help.

        Bill Bland