[genpcfr] Re: Cemetery Records

  • JimAnglim@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 1999
      Bill
      I'm sorry I can't help with your inquiry, but I wonder if you can help me
      with information on Nancy J. Cox, wife of Theophilus Bland. Do you know who
      her parents or other family members were, or where she was born? I believe
      she may have been related to my great great grandfather, William Cox (whose
      wife was Charity Gibbs). My grandmother lived in the St John's area. She and
      her neighbor, Mary Bland (who married Joe Pittman) claimed they were cousins.
      I'm having a good deal of difficulty with the Cox line, and am chasing down
      any possible lead. Thanks
      Jim Anglim