Robert Worthington Parentage

  • Marcia McLawhorn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2010
      Richie,
      Lois Jane Worthington's father, Robert 'Rowdy' Worthington, the husband to Mary 'Polly' Cannon, is believed to be the son of Lois (Hardison) and Robert Witherington, who were married in Craven County 29 Dec 1797.
      Marcia

      PS
      Mary 'Polly' Cannon's parents are believed to be Celia Eliz (Frizzle) with her first husband, Caleb Cobb Cannon; Her second husband was Barram Hart.

    • .Jim .Miller de Juzan Rochon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2010
        The Cannon family married into the Wooten family several times. McLawhorn land on Contentnea Creek was near Shadrack "Shade" Wooten's wife, Mrs. Mary Elizabth Murphy Wooten's farm from her father Wm. Spencer Murphy who married Susannah Roach. It adjoined Blount Hall. Jim Miller, Southport, N.C. P.S. Wonder if "Rowdy" Worthington was BPD, Borderline Personality Disorder? Some seem to inherit the condition.

        ∞focusoninfinity

        To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2010
          Thanks!  In just asking this one question I've doubled the family tree that I've been doing on and off for the past year or so.  Thanks again!