Re: [genpcncfir] Re: Moores and McClains & bastardy bonds

    Message 1 of 82 , Jun 5, 2010
      Dear Cheryl,
           I should have some free hours coming up toward the end of next week--sandwiched in between now and June 26th. I am really interested in learning about our early Moore families. As I mentioned in my previous e-mail, I can prove my 1800's to present connection, but back farther than that, I have not had the time to conduct the research myself.
          Would it be more practical from your perspective to start with one particular ancestor like Caleb Moore and tell you everything I know about him, and let you tell me if what you have differs, or would you think it better to take one of my Moore lines and sketch briefly the lineage as I have it and let you fill in the blanks where you have them?
          I do not have a computer by choice but instead rely upon getting to area libraries when they are open. However, I promise to do my very best to make it at least a couple of times a week.
         Next Saturday for certain, I will be back online in the midafternoon. Hope to touch bases then.
         Thanks so much for your generosity in offering to share your information with me.

         See you soon, Carol

      Message 82 of 82 , Jun 5, 2010
        Dear Cheryl,
             I'll get right back with you in a few minutes. I have some of my files online.
             Carol