Re: [genpcncfir] Wyse Fork - Vause House

  • mrsc mrsc
    Message 1 of 82 , May 30 6:31 PM
      This really is a shame that the present owners can not see the historical value of these properties. Hopefully there is someone who can find a "persuasive key". Does anyone know if there are any 'marked graves' there and if they have been indexed?? I live in Georgia, have many ancestors who lived in that section of NC, and cannot get there now. So some video of the area would be of value to many I am sure.

      Message 82 of 82 , Jun 5, 2010
        Dear Cheryl,
             I'll get right back with you in a few minutes. I have some of my files online.
             Carol