Re: [genpcncfir] More Moore

  • cheryl rhoden
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2010
      I would love to prove the connection from Caleb Moore to the Hannah Hollingsworth that married a John Moore in PA and a fellow researcher would love to prove the connection to them to John Moore and Winnie Hardeman. Unfortunately, there is no reliable documentation at this point.
      best, Cheryl Rhoden