More Moore

    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2010
    • cheryl rhoden
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2010
        I would love to prove the connection from Caleb Moore to the Hannah Hollingsworth that married a John Moore in PA and a fellow researcher would love to prove the connection to them to John Moore and Winnie Hardeman. Unfortunately, there is no reliable documentation at this point.
        best, Cheryl Rhoden