Cemetery

  • Bill Kittrell
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2010
      This cemetery Larry Dilda told me about is across from the
      old Dilda Cemetery on NC 222 between Falkland and Fountain.
      This one is in Pitt.

      I am sure poison ivy would be there. Never fails to show up.

      The people I ask to take me have never worried about it.
      They are afraid of snakes. I have never been bothered by
      them but you never can tell when you will find one.
      I use to catch them but since I have lost most of my eyesight
      I don't do that anymore. I just hope I can see them first.

      Bill