FLEMING

  • cpeb220
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2010
      Hello!
      This is my first post. I'm trying to find some information on the Fleming family in Pitt County. My grandfather was Roscoe Adam Fleming. The family lived in Grimesland and I think in Goldsboro also. I do know my grandfather is buried in Goldsboro.

      On Ancestry.com I've found some info 5 and possibly 6 generations back- but lots of missing info. I was wondering if anyone had any info on my great grandfather Thomas Adrian Fleming.

      I'm just getting started and need to explore obits from newspapers. Right now I'm trying to find out as much as I can through the internet.

      Thanks!
      Cadie