[genpcfr] art for web pages

  • Linda Harris
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 1999
      I am trying to find graphics for a genealocial web page that envolves the
      1600-1700 time frame on the eastern shore of va. have spent days looking
      for art and clip art with very little luck.

      if any of you have a special place for me to look i would appriciate a
      personal e mail.

      Linda Harris
      Researching in NC (northeastern) and PA York and dauphin co)
    • Gayle Licari
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 1999
        Linda,
        View Moore County web page and check with owner of the page. She has
        some really neat clip art or graphics that depicts the earlier times.
        Gayle
      • Linda Harris
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 1999
          hanks gail