Re: [genpcncfir] Re: Ancestry.com

  • cheryl rhoden
    Message 1 of 82 , Apr 19, 2010
      Barb,   Hi ,, I don't know why you're getting these emails. I do know that you and I are both in the Cherokee Geneology Group. This group is a wonderful  gang of folks that share information on genealogy for Pitt County, N.C. (formerly Beaufort and Bath depending on how far back you go. And, other divisions going back further.)

      So, welcome aboard or sign off if you choose to. I do know you often share great info on the Cherokee site for those researching NA ancestors.
      best, cheryl rhoden o7o

      From: Paula Baker <paulabaker69@ att.net>
      To: genpcncfir@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Monday, April 19, 2010, 5:24 PM

      Message 82 of 82 , Jun 5, 2010
        Dear Cheryl,
             I'll get right back with you in a few minutes. I have some of my files online.
             Carol