RE: [genpcncfir] Mary Emily Parker

  • jowgen@embarqmail.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 23, 2010
      Marcia,

      I have not come across an early 1600's marriage of a Worthington and a
      Hardee. Would you elaborate as to whom John Noble Worthington Hardee
      belongs.

      Jean W.

      _____

      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 24, 2010
        Jean,   I have not run into this line in my own research. But, I did note his middle name was Noble. There is a lot of info out on the net on the Noble/Nobles family from Pitt. They did seem to cross with the Moore family (my line). And, the naming tradition was to give a family name as a middle name. I just offer this up as an idea. best, Cheryl Rhoden