Article on Bill Kittrell !!

  • Jewelle B
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2010
      Hello Group........
      A great article on our Bill Kittrell in Greenville N C Reflector today.......... click below URL !!

      http://www.reflector.com/news/historian-talks-gravesites-pitt-county-history-27796

      I've been away due to deaths and family business... please continue being the GENEROUS and GREAT Group that you are!!

      Jewelle
    • cheryl rhoden
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2010
        Jewelle,  I just loved the piece and thank you for posting it. And, my thanks to Bill who has offered his help on more than one occasion to track down our pesky "John Moore" father of Caleb in Pitt Co.

        Now Bill,  could you post the design elements for that divining rod again that helps to find graves and explain how it works? We have more than one that likely do not have headstones. And, I do think several of them are in Pitt in a location approximate to the Tar River and Grindles Creek.

        best regards, Cheryl Rhoden
        Researching: Moore/Rhoden/Raulerson/Johns/Music/Dowling/Mayfield/Tison/ (various spellings of all abound).