Re: [NC-PCFR] Jobs of Yesteryear

  • Trish Worthington Cobb
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2010
      Sorry, it must be my age. I forgot to list the link.

      The Jobs Of Yesteryear: Obsolete Occupations
      http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124251060&sc=nl&cc=nh-20100305

      Trish

      On Mar 5, 2010, at 7:05 PM, Paula Baker wrote:

      > Trish,
      >
      > At my age, I'm beginning to think I'm from yesteryear. Is there
      > supposed to
      > be a link with this email?
      >

      > Paula Baker

    • cheryl rhoden
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2010
        Thanks for this Trish. It was a great read. And, it must be my age but I remember half or more of those occupations. I also remember the breadman.
        best, Cheryl Rhoden

        Researching:  Moore/Rhoden/Raulerson/Johns/Mayfield/Dowling/Music/ and more.