Re: Mary Emily Parker

  • TanyaW
    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 3, 2010
      Marcia,
      My apologies... typo.... I have Mary Emily Parker's birth year as 1687. Sorry...

      Tanya :)

      --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, Marcia McLawhorn <marcia_mclawhorn@...> wrote:

      > Tanya,
      > You've provided Mary Emily Parker birth year as 1697; I have Col. John Hardee's birth date as 13 Apr 1707. Therefore; if she's the birth mother of Col. John Hardee, she was 10 years old.
      > Marcia

    • cheryl rhoden
      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 24, 2010
        Jean,   I have not run into this line in my own research. But, I did note his middle name was Noble. There is a lot of info out on the net on the Noble/Nobles family from Pitt. They did seem to cross with the Moore family (my line). And, the naming tradition was to give a family name as a middle name. I just offer this up as an idea. best, Cheryl Rhoden