Mary Emily Parker

  • Marcia McLawhorn
    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 2, 2010
      Tanya,
      You've provided Mary Emily Parker birth year as 1697; I have Col. John Hardee's birth date as 13 Apr 1707. Therefore; if she's the birth mother of Col. John Hardee, she was 10 years old.
      Marcia

      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 24, 2010
        Jean,   I have not run into this line in my own research. But, I did note his middle name was Noble. There is a lot of info out on the net on the Noble/Nobles family from Pitt. They did seem to cross with the Moore family (my line). And, the naming tradition was to give a family name as a middle name. I just offer this up as an idea. best, Cheryl Rhoden