RE: [genpcncfir] Re: Smith-Hardee

    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 1, 2010
      I don't know. My Thomas was born abt. 1810 and died before 1870. He was
      called Tommie Tyson.

      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 24, 2010
        Jean,   I have not run into this line in my own research. But, I did note his middle name was Noble. There is a lot of info out on the net on the Noble/Nobles family from Pitt. They did seem to cross with the Moore family (my line). And, the naming tradition was to give a family name as a middle name. I just offer this up as an idea. best, Cheryl Rhoden