Re:Ancestry.com - Where to find/use the new Save feature

  • dldgreen@mail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2010
      I noticed Ancestry.com's change regarding the 'Save' feature as well. On the upper right hand corner of most windows that contain a document image, there is an orange 'Save' button (similiar to the 'Search" button in color). When you click on it, you then are given the options to save the image to your family tree, shoe box, or computer.

      Why they felt the need to make this change is beyond me. It is most annoying.

      Damita Drayton Green

      Your Family Tree

      Start a member tree with Hattie Logan
      Begin your tree with Hattie Logan

      Your Shoebox

      Save to your shoebox
      Save this record about Hattie Logan for later evaluation and organization

      Your Computer

      Save this image
      Save this image to your hard drive or removable disk

      "If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance." --- George Bernard Shaw