Ancestry.com

  • Brenda Stocks
    Message 1 of 82 , Feb 6, 2010
      I use the census records at Ancestry.com very frequently. Yesterday and today I have not been able to download the actual census page images. I don't want to get into all the complicated fixes they suggest as possible remedies for this on their generic "problem solving" pages if it's actually a problem with their site. It is hard to get any direct communication going with them for a specific problem. They just refer you to their Problem Pages. Is anyone else having this problem? If so I'll just wait a few days and hope it's their glitch and that it will be corrected.

      Thanks,
      Brenda

      Message 82 of 82 , Jun 5 2:07 PM
        Dear Cheryl,
             I'll get right back with you in a few minutes. I have some of my files online.
             Carol