Re: [genpcncfir] Moravian Church and a Sheriff Johns

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2010
      Try google books
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 27, 2010, at 10:31 AM, cheryl rhoden <rhodenccc@...> wrote:

      Hello all,

      My cousin is trying to find additional information on a Sheriff Johns (he was a Sheriff) that befriended the Moravian Church in N.C. likely in the early 1700s. He's not sure of the exact location but it was probably before the formation of counties. The only reference he has found so far is in some Moravian documents. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where he might find additional resources for his search? Thanks, Cheryl