[genpcfr] Re: Web- More new stuff! Wainwright?

  • Elizabeth Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 1999
      Hi Barbara,

      You've replied to my message with a question, but I don't have any
      Wainwright ancestors. Perhaps you meant to reply to some other post?

      ...A good time to remind all our members to use "Reply" only on messages
      that pertain to our answers/responses, or to make sure to change the
      "Subject" line and delete the old message, or better yet--"Compose" a new
      message. Also remember that attachments don't work on a public mail list,
      and forwarded messages often fail to make the trip.

      Good luck in your quest!
      Betsy Ross