Curtis Eugene Gooding or Goodin/Gooden

  • Karen Oakley Moore
    Message 1 of 38 , Jan 11, 2010
      Does anyone have any information on Curtis Eugene Gooding?  He was born
      1-6 -37.

      He was a German pastor in Grifton and went to Grifton School in 1943 or
      44 through 1950 before quitting to join the army. His son is Dr. Egon Becker Goodin and is looking to prove that his father was a resident of Pitt County or NC.

      Any info would be greatly appreciated!

      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 11, 2010
        Jewelle,
        I thought that Theophilus/Offie Baker had a later birthday and he was the son of Bryant Baker.  Am I wrong?  Did you change your mind about that?
         Paula Baker

        Thomas Mann