Byrd, Gordon, and Friends Society

  • Barb Lantto
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2010
      Hello group

      It always amazes me how little seems to be known about the people of my heritage.Some one emailed me requesting the name ' Alfred" in the Byrd line. I reply that my father was an " Alfred. "

      Then there is nothing.My father's grandparents both came from the Byrd line.

      But that is neither here nor there.

      I put my Great grandmother's name, Rebbecca Byrd Talbot, in my browser the other day, as I do periodically. A whole Genealogy came out of the Friend's Society of England.Two hundred pages.

      So my message is do not give up looking for your relatives.Information is constantly being added.

      BARB