RE: [genpcncfir] Need info on Cleverly WITHERINGTON

  • jowgen@embarqmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2010
      Do you have any dates for Cleverly Witherington?

      There was a Cleverly Witherington born about 1743 who was reported to be the
      son of John and Rocksolannah Carruthers Witherington. Cleverly died before
      1810 and was married to a Menah.

      Jean W

      jowgen@...

      _____

      From: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com [mailto:genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Jewelle Baker

      Hello Group,
      Hope ALL OF YOU enjoyed healthy and happy Christmas and New Year's Holidays,
      surrounded by loving family members.......
      Please check your WITHERINGTON files and see if any of you can come up with
      information on the below request from one of my friends. Any help will be
      appreciated.

      "I'm having difficulty finding my 4th great-grandfather whose name was
      Cleverly Witherington
      in the Craven.Dobbs & Lenoir Counties"

      Jewelle Baker

      jewellebaker@ <mailto:jewellebaker%40suddenlink.net> suddenlink.net
      jewelle@coastalnet. <mailto:jewelle%40coastalnet.com> com
      Main SURNAMES;
      CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McLAWHORN (all sp); WINGATE ++++

      yahoo.com/group/genpcncfir
      http://groups. <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/genpcncfir/messages>
      yahoo.com/group/genpcncfir/messages

      19:35:00