Re: Re:Re: [genpcncfir] New Year Wishes

    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 2, 2010
      Doris,
      I found one John P. Kramer in Indiana.  Would that be him, in the pension files?
       Paula Baker

      Thomas Mann

      ________________________________
      From: cheryl rhoden <rhodenccc@yahoo. com>
      To: <genpcncfir@ yahoogro ups.com>
      Date: Thu, Dec 31, 2009 03:34 PM
      Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] New Year Wishes

      Beautiful ,, and Happy New Year to All ,,, I would only add ,, may we smash through a few brick walls together. all best to all, this is a great group.
      Cheryl Rhoden, Pinon Hills, Ca.

      ____________ _________ _________ __
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 2, 2010
        Will look for him.
         Paula Baker

        Thomas Mann

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 2, 2010
          I'm also looking for a Baker family in NC---a Mary Baker who married Britton Belk around 1760....around Mecklenberg Co.

          Paula, according to a letter written in 1910 by my great-grandfather, his brother Thomas Carroll Lindsey served with a (Confederate) unit from Arkansas. Tom was from Mississippi, so I'm not sure why he would have chosen an out of state unit.

          I've not found any listing of an AR unit with him in it, so if you have such, I'd appreciate it!

          Margaret Lindsey Smith

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4737 (20100102) __________

          http://www.eset.com

        • Doris

            ----------

            ------------ --------- --------- ------

            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 2, 2010
              Was he born in Alabama?
               Paula Baker

              Thomas Mann

              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 2, 2010
                Actually I think everything in this file is your thomas. They got the names a little mixed up sometimes.

                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 2, 2010
                  I really don't see anything that looks like yours. May have to wait on that one. DORIS