Re: Re:Re: [genpcncfir] New Year Wishes

  • Doris
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 2, 2010
      ginlu2@...
      or: 23 Quarry St, Gainesville GA 30501

      He was a career soldier---after the WBS, he was in the frontier service of the Army.

      You're so kind to do this for us.

      Doris....A Texan in Georgia,
      still shaking the family tree and
      dodging the nuts after 40+ years!
      From: cheryl rhoden <rhodenccc@yahoo. com>
      To: <genpcncfir@yahoogro ups.com>
      Date: Thu, Dec 31, 2009 03:34 PM
      Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] New Year Wishes

      Beautiful ,, and Happy New Year to All ,,, I would only add ,, may we smash through a few brick walls together. all best to all, this is a great group.
      Cheryl Rhoden, Pinon Hills, Ca.

      ____________ _________ _________ __
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 2, 2010
        Doris,
        I found one John P. Kramer in Indiana.  Would that be him, in the pension files?
         Paula Baker

        Thomas Mann

        ________________________________

        ----------

        ------------ --------- --------- ------

        Pitt County Historical Society: http://www.pittcoun tyhistoricalsoci ety.com/

        Treasure-Trove of PITT Co.NC Genealogical Resources: http://www.usgennet .org/usa/ nc/county/ pitt/

        http://www.rootsweb .com/~ncpcfr/

        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 2, 2010
          Will look for him.
           Paula Baker

          Thomas Mann

          ________________________________
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 2, 2010
            I'm also looking for a Baker family in NC---a Mary Baker who married Britton Belk around 1760....around Mecklenberg Co.

            Paula, according to a letter written in 1910 by my great-grandfather, his brother Thomas Carroll Lindsey served with a (Confederate) unit from Arkansas. Tom was from Mississippi, so I'm not sure why he would have chosen an out of state unit.

            I've not found any listing of an AR unit with him in it, so if you have such, I'd appreciate it!

            Margaret Lindsey Smith

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4737 (20100102) __________

            http://www.eset.com

          • Doris

              ------------ --------- --------- ------

              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 2, 2010
                Was he born in Alabama?
                 Paula Baker

                Thomas Mann

                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 2, 2010
                  Actually I think everything in this file is your thomas. They got the names a little mixed up sometimes.

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 2, 2010
                    I really don't see anything that looks like yours. May have to wait on that one. DORIS