Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Jewelle and Roberta

Expand Messages
  • Paula Baker
    Jewelle Baker who runs this list is also of your line. I will send info also. She has more though. ... Sent from AT&T s Wireless network using Mobile Email
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2009
      Jewelle Baker who runs this list is also of your line. I will send info also. She has more though.

      ----------
      Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

      ------Original Message------
      From: Roberta McHugh <roberta.mchugh@...>
      To: <genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thu, Dec 31, 2009 11:40 AM
      Subject: Re: Re: [genpcncfir] Re: Surnames

      Hey Paula,

      How do I get the information you have on my husband's line?

      Bitsy
      Surnames Baker and Tugwell

      On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 8:36 PM, Paula Baker <paulabaker69@...> wrote:

      >
      >
      > I have info on your line.
      >
      > ----------
      > Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email
      >
      >
      > ------Original Message------
      > From: Roberta McHugh <roberta.mchugh@...<roberta.mchugh%40gmail.com>
      > >
      > To: <genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com <genpcncfir%40yahoogroups.com>>
      > Date: Wed, Dec 30, 2009 10:44 AM
      > Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] Re: Surnames
      >
      > Hey Paula,
      >
      > I am not familiar with the folks you mentioned.
      >
      > I get to James Oscar baker's parents, Andrew Jackson Baker and hit a wall.
      >
      > Wish I could help.
      >
      > Bitsy
      > researching Baker and Tugwell in NC
      >
      > On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 11:35 PM, Paula Baker <paulabaker69@...<paulabaker69%40yahoo.com>
      > >wrote:
      >
      > >
      > >
      > > Roberta,
      > > Are you familiar with Evans Baker? He was born in Wilson and married a
      > > woman named Catherine. He lived in Edgecombe in 1850. He was killed in
      > the
      > > CW. Had a son named Guilford. Don't know what happened to Catherine and
      > > Guilford.
      > > Paula Baker
      > > Researching Cole, Wilkerson, Norman, and White in Georgia, South
      > Carolina,
      > > and Louisiana and
      > > Baker, Tyson, Manning, and Stocks in North Carolina
      > >
      > > "We are not free, separate, and independent entities, but like links in a
      > > chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who
      > went
      > > before us and showed us the way."
      > >
      > > Thomas Mann
      > >
      > > ________________________________
      > > From: Roberta McHugh <roberta.mchugh@...<roberta.mchugh%40gmail.com>
      > <roberta.mchugh%40gmail.com>
      > > >
      > > To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com <genpcncfir%40yahoogroups.com><genpcncfir%
      > 40yahoogroups.com>
      >
      > > Sent: Tue, December 29, 2009 1:25:01 PM
      > > Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] Re: Surnames
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > > I don't have those names in my research on the Bakers and Tugwells of
      > > Greene
      > > Co, Pitt Co, and Wilson Co.
      > >
      > > Blessings,
      > > Bitsy
      > >
      > > On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 6:25 PM, bigrho1 <bigrhorho@aol. com> wrote:
      > >
      > > >
      > > >
      > > > I am researching Dixon, Murphy, Suggs.
      > > >
      > > > Happy Holidays.
      > > >
      > >
      > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      > >
      > >
      > >
      >
      > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      >
      > ------------------------------------
      >
      >
      > Pitt County Historical Society:
      > http://www.pittcountyhistoricalsociety.com/
      >
      > CHRONICLES VOL.II AVAILABLE!! Click here for description and ordering
      > information:
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/genpcncfir/files/
      >
      > Click here to view CHRONICLE PHOTO, use SlideShow:
      > http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/genpcncfir/lst
      >
      > RePrint of 1982 Chronicles of Pitt Co Order Form:
      > http://www.usgennet.org/usa/nc/county/pitt/Chronicles%20Flyer%20Feb03.htm
      >
      > Treasure-Trove of PITT Co.NC Genealogical Resources:
      > http://www.usgennet.org/usa/nc/county/pitt/
      >
      > http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/
      >
      > We welcome all Archives visitors and invite you to join our dynamic group
      > if you are interested in genealogy discussion and research in Pitt and all
      > Eastern and Coastal North Carolina counties.
      > GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In Research
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/genpcncfir
      > Yahoo! Groups Links
      >
      >
      >


      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



      ------------------------------------

      Pitt County Historical Society: http://www.pittcountyhistoricalsociety.com/

      CHRONICLES VOL.II AVAILABLE!! Click here for description and ordering information:
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/genpcncfir/files/

      Click here to view CHRONICLE PHOTO, use SlideShow:
      http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/genpcncfir/lst

      RePrint of 1982 Chronicles of Pitt Co Order Form: http://www.usgennet.org/usa/nc/county/pitt/Chronicles%20Flyer%20Feb03.htm

      Treasure-Trove of PITT Co.NC Genealogical Resources: http://www.usgennet.org/usa/nc/county/pitt/

      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/

      We welcome all Archives visitors and invite you to join our dynamic group if you are interested in genealogy discussion and research in Pitt and all Eastern and Coastal North Carolina counties.
      GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In Research
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/genpcncfir
      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Roberta McHugh
      Hey Paula, I look forward to hearing from Jewelle. Thanks for the connection. Christmas blessings, Bitsy ... [Non-text portions of this message have been
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2009
        Hey Paula,

        I look forward to hearing from Jewelle. Thanks for the connection.

        Christmas blessings,
        Bitsy

        On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 12:54 PM, Paula Baker <paulabaker69@...>wrote:

        >
        >
        > Jewelle Baker who runs this list is also of your line. I will send info
        > also. She has more though.
        >
        > ----------
        > Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email
        >
        > ------Original Message------
        > From: Roberta McHugh <roberta.mchugh@...<roberta.mchugh%40gmail.com>
        > >
        > To: <genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com <genpcncfir%40yahoogroups.com>>
        > Date: Thu, Dec 31, 2009 11:40 AM
        > Subject: Re: Re: [genpcncfir] Re: Surnames
        >
        > Hey Paula,
        >
        > How do I get the information you have on my husband's line?
        >
        > Bitsy
        > Surnames Baker and Tugwell
        >
        > On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 8:36 PM, Paula Baker <paulabaker69@...<paulabaker69%40yahoo.com>>
        > wrote:
        >
        > >
        > >
        > > I have info on your line.
        > >
        > > ----------
        > > Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email
        > >
        > >
        > > ------Original Message------
        > > From: Roberta McHugh <roberta.mchugh@...<roberta.mchugh%40gmail.com>
        > <roberta.mchugh%40gmail.com>
        > > >
        > > To: <genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com <genpcncfir%40yahoogroups.com><genpcncfir%
        > 40yahoogroups.com>>
        > > Date: Wed, Dec 30, 2009 10:44 AM
        > > Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] Re: Surnames
        > >
        > > Hey Paula,
        > >
        > > I am not familiar with the folks you mentioned.
        > >
        > > I get to James Oscar baker's parents, Andrew Jackson Baker and hit a
        > wall.
        > >
        > > Wish I could help.
        > >
        > > Bitsy
        > > researching Baker and Tugwell in NC
        > >
        > > On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 11:35 PM, Paula Baker <paulabaker69@...<paulabaker69%40yahoo.com>
        > <paulabaker69%40yahoo.com>
        > > >wrote:
        > >
        > > >
        > > >
        > > > Roberta,
        > > > Are you familiar with Evans Baker? He was born in Wilson and married a
        > > > woman named Catherine. He lived in Edgecombe in 1850. He was killed in
        > > the
        > > > CW. Had a son named Guilford. Don't know what happened to Catherine and
        > > > Guilford.
        > > > Paula Baker
        > > > Researching Cole, Wilkerson, Norman, and White in Georgia, South
        > > Carolina,
        > > > and Louisiana and
        > > > Baker, Tyson, Manning, and Stocks in North Carolina
        > > >
        > > > "We are not free, separate, and independent entities, but like links in
        > a
        > > > chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who
        > > went
        > > > before us and showed us the way."
        > > >
        > > > Thomas Mann
        > > >
        > > > ________________________________
        > > > From: Roberta McHugh <roberta.mchugh@...<roberta.mchugh%40gmail.com>
        > <roberta.mchugh%40gmail.com>
        > > <roberta.mchugh%40gmail.com>
        > > > >
        > > > To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com <genpcncfir%40yahoogroups.com><genpcncfir%
        > 40yahoogroups.com><genpcncfir%
        > > 40yahoogroups.com>
        > >
        > > > Sent: Tue, December 29, 2009 1:25:01 PM
        > > > Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] Re: Surnames
        > > >
        > > >
        > > >
        > > > I don't have those names in my research on the Bakers and Tugwells of
        > > > Greene
        > > > Co, Pitt Co, and Wilson Co.
        > > >
        > > > Blessings,
        > > > Bitsy
        > > >
        > > > On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 6:25 PM, bigrho1 <bigrhorho@aol. com> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > >
        > > > >
        > > > > I am researching Dixon, Murphy, Suggs.
        > > > >
        > > > > Happy Holidays.
        > > > >
        > > >
        > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        > > >
        > > >
        > > >
        > >
        > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        > >
        > > ------------------------------------
        > >
        > >
        > > Pitt County Historical Society:
        > > http://www.pittcountyhistoricalsociety.com/
        > >
        > > CHRONICLES VOL.II AVAILABLE!! Click here for description and ordering
        > > information:
        > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/genpcncfir/files/
        > >
        > > Click here to view CHRONICLE PHOTO, use SlideShow:
        > > http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/genpcncfir/lst
        > >
        > > RePrint of 1982 Chronicles of Pitt Co Order Form:
        > >
        > http://www.usgennet.org/usa/nc/county/pitt/Chronicles%20Flyer%20Feb03.htm
        > >
        > > Treasure-Trove of PITT Co.NC Genealogical Resources:
        > > http://www.usgennet.org/usa/nc/county/pitt/
        > >
        > > http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/
        > >
        > > We welcome all Archives visitors and invite you to join our dynamic group
        > > if you are interested in genealogy discussion and research in Pitt and
        > all
        > > Eastern and Coastal North Carolina counties.
        > > GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In Research
        > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/genpcncfir
        > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >
        > >
        > >
        >
        > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        >
        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > Pitt County Historical Society:
        > http://www.pittcountyhistoricalsociety.com/
        >
        > CHRONICLES VOL.II AVAILABLE!! Click here for description and ordering
        > information:
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/genpcncfir/files/
        >
        > Click here to view CHRONICLE PHOTO, use SlideShow:
        > http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/genpcncfir/lst
        >
        > RePrint of 1982 Chronicles of Pitt Co Order Form:
        > http://www.usgennet.org/usa/nc/county/pitt/Chronicles%20Flyer%20Feb03.htm
        >
        > Treasure-Trove of PITT Co.NC Genealogical Resources:
        > http://www.usgennet.org/usa/nc/county/pitt/
        >
        > http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/
        >
        > We welcome all Archives visitors and invite you to join our dynamic group
        > if you are interested in genealogy discussion and research in Pitt and all
        > Eastern and Coastal North Carolina counties.
        > GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In Research
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/genpcncfir
        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >
        >
        >


        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.