My Pitt Co Surnames

  • Margaret Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2009
      BRILEY, Thomas Abel
      TURNAGE, Emanuel and TRAVIS, Mourning
      TURNAGE, Amos and ASKEW, Elizabeth E
      TURNAGE, Thomas Travis
      ASKEW, David (father of Elizabeth E)

      Margaret Lindsey Smith

    • cheryl rhoden
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2009
        Hi Margaret,  You likely know that Briley was also spelled Braley and there is a section off the Tar River named for that family. I have a connection to that family with my Moores that I'll have to dig up. We also have a connection to the Tysons (also spelled Tison) that I need to dig up. I haven't focused on those lines yet. best, Cheryl Rhoden o7o