Re: [genpcncfir] Greetings from a new member

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 22, 2009
      Who are your Bakers and Tysons?
       Paula Baker

      Thomas Mann

      ________________________________
      From: tysown22 <tysown22@...>
      To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, December 19, 2009 11:30:29 AM
      Subject: [genpcncfir] Greetings from a new member

      I just found your forum and am excited to join. I am researching Bakers, Spells, Wootens, Tysons, and Coreys. I look forward to working with this group to further my research efforts.

      Ty

    • pwmersereau1
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 23, 2009
        Welcome to the group Ty! I'm researching Coreys. Who are your Coreys?

        Patricia Mersereau

      • lbboyett@ncsu.edu
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 23, 2009
          Who are your Tysons? Mine are from Greenville, NC.

          Linda

          > --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "tysown22" <tysown22@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> I just found your forum and am excited to join. I am researching Bakers,
          >> Spells, Wootens, Tysons, and Coreys. I look forward to working with this
          >> group to further my research efforts.
          >>
          >> Ty

        • tysown22
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 28, 2009
            My Bakers include:Wright (born about 1843) and Lucy (Corey) Baker
            (Born about 1859), parents of Lucy, Alice, Wright, Annie, (William) Henry, Lizzie, Mary, and (Benjamin) Franklin. There are more children but I believe they may actually be grandchildren.

            My Tysons are Sharper Tyson and possibly his daughter --still debated--Katie (Celia) Tyson Spell. I have Katie being born around 1854.

            --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, Paula Baker <paulabaker69@...> wrote:

            > Who are your Bakers and Tysons?
            >  Paula Baker
            > Researching Cole, Wilkerson, Norman, and White in Georgia, South Carolina, and Louisiana and
            > Baker, Tyson, Manning, and Stocks in North Carolina
            >

            > "We are not free, separate, and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way."
            >

            > Thomas Mann
            >

            > ________________________________

          • tysown22
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 28, 2009
              My Tysons are Sharper Tyson and possibly his daughter --still debated--Katie (Celia) Tyson Spell. I have Katie being born around 1854. The other theory is Katie is a Payton but I have more clues pointing to her being a Tyson.

              I know with certainty that Katie did live in the Greenville area.

            • lbboyett@ncsu.edu
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 28, 2009
                I do not have either listed in my information at this time.

                Linda

                > My Tysons are Sharper Tyson and possibly his daughter --still
                > debated--Katie (Celia) Tyson Spell. I have Katie being born around 1854.
                > The other theory is Katie is a Payton but I have more clues pointing to
                > her being a Tyson.
                >
                > I know with certainty that Katie did live in the Greenville area.
                >

                > --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, lbboyett@... wrote:
                >>
                >> Who are your Tysons? Mine are from Greenville, NC.
                >>
                >> Linda

                >> Bakers,
                >> this

              • Roberta McHugh
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 28, 2009
                  Thanks any way.

                  Bitsy

                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 29, 2009
                    Bitsy,
                    Who were your Tysons?
                     Paula Baker

                    Thomas Mann

                    ________________________________
                    > I do not have either listed in my information at this time.
                    >
                    > Linda
                    >

                    > > My Tysons are Sharper Tyson and possibly his daughter --still
                    > > debated--Katie (Celia) Tyson Spell. I have Katie being born around 1854.
                    > > The other theory is Katie is a Payton but I have more clues pointing to
                    > > her being a Tyson.
                    > >
                    > > I know with certainty that Katie did live in the Greenville area.
                    > >

                    > > --- In genpcncfir@yahoogro ups.com <genpcncfir% 40yahoogroups. com>,
                    > lbboyett@... wrote:
                    > >>
                    > >> Who are your Tysons? Mine are from Greenville, NC.
                    > >>
                    > >> Linda

                    > >> Bakers,
                    > >> this

                  • Roberta McHugh